As a consultant rheumatologist, I have been preparing medicolegal report since 2009. I have prepared more than 300 reports for the court with the average of 30 per annum. This is a mixture of claimants and defendants with a ratio of 70:30. We have prepared joint report in 20% of the cases. We do undertake Clinical Negligence claims. I have appeared in court room for cross examination three times over the last few years and also completed Cardiff University Bond Solon Medico legal certificate course.
We undertake Personal injury claim work related to the following Rheumatology conditions:
- Chronic wide spread pain syndrome
- Inflammatory and traumatic spinal problems
- Regional pain syndrome and reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Neck and back injuries
- Soft tissue rheumatism (tendonitis, bursitis, epicondylitis, fasciitis, myositis, tenosynovitis)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Reactive Arthritis
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Vibration white finger syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Work related upper arm disease.
Areas covered :
- Coventry and Warwickshire
We aim to complete the report within 10 working days following examination of the claimant.
We do undertake Home Visits
For Expert CV & Terms and Conditions:
- Janice on 07854596510